The Green Build Hub is CSBT’s new base at the Eden Project. This innovative BREEAM Outstanding building and was open for business in late 2015 and offers a range of exciting opportunities:
- A living laboratory where eco-building products will be installed and monitored to produce objective performance data in a real building setting.
- A training centre and a future base for degree courses in partnership with the Eden Project and others.
- Encouraging inward investment by specialist green building and renewable energy suppliers by enabling them to showcase and monitor innovative products with-in the building.
- Open to the public and Eden visitors showcasing the latest innovations in green building.
- Available for hire as a conference and training space.
SWS Provided an ironmongery solution that paid particular attention to the DDA BS8300 Part M access statement. This included the appropriate signage and included the accessible toilet door lock with easy action lift up handle in the contrasting blue colour.